Feeling anxious or stressed out is quite a normal thing in today’s life, as everyone is on rush. Children are busy and stressed out with their academics and other curricular activities, adults are stressed out with their jobs, career, families and many more things. These days, it seems that being stressed and anxious has become a normal thing for all of us. Some people may even feel anxious and nervous while giving a public speech, or during exam and so on. But when things become too frequent and out of control, one should seek immediate help, as with delay it may take over one’s life.
Suffering from anxiety disorder is a different thing altogether. And most of the time, people ignore it just because of their ignorance or lack of knowledge about this mental illness. Yes, it is a kind of serious mental illness, which may aggravate further, if not taken care in time. Anxiety can be of different forms- phobias, social anxieties and panic attacks. But do not worry, it is curable, if being diagnosed in time and if goes through proper treatment. Several clinics have opened up where this kind of treatments are being diagnosed and then treated by specialists, like hypnotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, who practice therapies, like effective crystal therapy, etc. to cure their patients.Science is improving day by day, and with time, several types of therapies are being practiced by the psychiatrists and psychologists to bring back normalcy in their patient’s lives. Some of the effective treatments are anxiety hypnosis, therapies using crystals and so on, of which we will discuss later on. Let us look at the types of anxieties which many of us or may be some of our near and dear ones are suffering through.
- Generalised anxiety disorder: In this situation, the person gets excessively tensed or worried about smallest of things, mostly which are unnecessary. They start doubting themselves, judge themselves constantly. People like these tend to fill themselves with negative energies and thoughts.
- Panic disorder: In this kind of situation, people generally suffer from feelings of terror which repeatedly strikes them without any kind of warning. Besides this, some other symptoms include chest pain, palpitations, sweating, and choked feeling, as if they are going to get a heart attack or they will turn totally mad.
- Social phobias: People suffering from social anxiety disorders are too much self-conscious. They tend to fear of being judged by other people. This mostly leads them to be isolated from social life.
- Phobias: It means intense fear of specific things. It may be of height, water, darkness or anything.
Symptoms of anxiety disorder
- Sweaty or cold feet and hands
- Feeling of fear, panic
- Dryness of mouth
- Numbness in hands and feet
- Muscle tension
- Breathing problem
- Chronic indigestion
- Compulsive disorder
Treatment of anxiety disorder
You can click here for more info regarding anxiety hypnosis.